Wednesday, April 22, 2009

pissed off...

well I dont know who is the m..... f..... who is saying that Im taking drogs...probably someone who is so afraid that his image it will be distroyed...I will not quit from God because He is the only one I have...I just dont want friends who are distroying my life...may God bless you all with all that you bless others...than maeby it will open your eyes...
and just to let you know those who want me to go home I dont have a home...I did not get lucky in this life to have a family a house a car like many of you ok? and in Finland i could have all of this but I give up on them for God...to be here in Mexico and serve Him...if sometime I go down its because of the friends I have...thats why I dont want to have friends who distroying my life...
and no Im not taking drogs...If i drink a beer its my problem and I no think that I have to give explication to anybody...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, just stop sending your blog and live your life, but just remember that to have success you will have to learn disciple!
by the way, to drink alcohol in Mexico is not a good testimony! so stop doing it!

Anonymous said...

you don't need friends distroying your life, because you are doing it by your self!

Anonymous said...

7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'[d]"
10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen and understand. 11 What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.' "

Once again brothers, let’s do what He want, stop to look our defects and start to look at the virtues in all of us because there is the love of God in all of us.

Claudia.

Anonymous said...

I`m agree with you guys… We are not able to judge anyone, ‘cause the Lord is the only who can give justice to our actions…

But, the Bible says that "Everything is permissible"—but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"—but not everything is constructive… So if you think throu alcohol and cigarettes you life goes on, keep going proudly with your great testimony…

We are all free by the blood of Jesus Christ, so, Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God… (Look up at Peter and you will find out what I`m meaning)

Friends who destroy your life, that`s true… They are destroying your life by helping you with clothes, food, money and prays… What a useless way to spend life man! Taking care of one who can't love himself... God bless you atila

Anonymous said...

Friends, we do have to love Attila even if he´s doing what is wrong. Jesus loved us all so much that He died for us and none of us has done what is right. We should also be ready to die in our flesh so we could love Attila, pray for him and help him on the right way.

Jesus said that we should forgive people their sins and He´ll then forgive us our sins. Read Matt:6:14-15.

So people, if you want to engourage and help Attila, pray for him and help him the best you can, but let your own lips, hands and thoughts be clean from all sin, evil and unrighteousness.

With love,

Matti
Helsinki
Finland