Friday, April 24, 2009

I dont give a skit...:)

well to tell you the truth I dont give a skit what you think about me or what you want from me...the only think what I do care about what God think about me and what He want from me and how important I am in His eyes...but its not always easy...and brother you are not obligated to read the blog...but I suggest you that you should go to make your Dts or if you already in it than open your heart and receive something...may God bless you and give you a new heart...
and thanks to all of you who write in the blog you make me understund many things...may God bless you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus loves you Attila! Repent, confess your sins and get His peace. That´s what He wants from you!

I´ll here give you all a verse from the bible. It´s Romans 12:3"For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

I tell you Attila to love all you meet like God has loved you trough His son Jesus Christ.

-Matti-

BoheeMan said...

Hola!
SO man still in Mexico!!According your blog you've going through confusing times! I'll be praying for you man! You're not and you can't be alone in this war against devil! And yes keep hanging on the Bible!

I've been this year here in Koivumäki helping in base during Snowboarding DTS and yes I'm too searching and waiting for God's guidance in my life with Him, but on a while going under law that says "Love your God and your neighbour as yourself"

Bless Ya Daniel