Tuesday, April 21, 2009

nice friends huh?

well i did not ask money for me...and you dont have to give if you dont want...and I dont want to raise founds...I dont need money what is not from God...and dont say to me to go home...my home is everywhere...and I put any kind of picture anywhere I want...maybe im lost but you are more lost brothers and sisters...whoever write on the blog and dont write his name...are you afraid of something?you should not be afraid if you think that you are doing the right think...but may God bless you all and next time when you write on the blog write your name also if not just dont do it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ati,
Don't give up friend.Your heart for your friend is awesome. Keep your eyes on Jesus and what he tells you. Don't worry about the others. we can be so blind but we need God's grace to teach us how to love. Keep your faith in the Lord. He is good and he will be faithful to you, and sees your heart. Bless you brother.
leah

Anonymous said...

well, the truth is, in my opinion. you are not being kind to yourself,

you are not helping yourself, you are in a big mess. you are in a jail and you need to get yourself out of the darkness.

the first symptom of a serial fabricator is being defensive ,
God bless you

Anonymous said...

We know that you are not the right man to handle money. We simply don´t trust you in this case. I have seen your use of money in practice and seen you lying straight into my face. That´s why I´m honest with you and also to everybody else. Money is not good for you until you can use them right in front of God and people.

That does not mean we don´t love you. Cuz´ we love you. We want you all the best and that you would grow in faith, get to know Jesus better and that we once would meet in heaven.

I´m going to heaven. Not because I would be good. Not because I would deserve it. Not because I use to pray sometimes. Not because I use to go to church and read the bible. Not because i follow some christian traditions. No... Only because i believe that Jesus has saved me on the cross. He has done all for me. That´s why I KNOW I´m going to Heaven man... I´m going to Heaven to see my God, Jesus Christ.

Do you know that you are going to Heaven?

Hope so!

-Matti-