Monday, April 20, 2009

a true story

well I will write about a guy whos name is Chimino...he is a kind of lider of the gang...he has been making many mistakes in the past he was in the prison and later they let him out like condicional freedom...when I got to know him he was taking drogs and also his little brother...but than he stopped and also his brother...I never say to him to stop or to judge him because of it but he stop...and I see a big change in him...but 3 months a go he got in the problems again...it was a fight and he was just trying to separate them and it became a bigger fight so they take him to police again and 1 week a go the give him 5 years...well I think that this is not right...he is the one who work for the family and bring food to them...and his brother start to take drogs again...I talked with him and he is very dissapointed of his life that he will lose 5 years of it...the price to take him out from there is 20000 pesos...its a lot of money for us but not for God...so pray and please listen to God and lets show to him and all the people that how mutch God loves them...you can send in my account 313130-3332590 Handelsbanken until 28 april 2009 because after that it will expire my visa electron...may God blees you all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Atila, I really sugesst you to go back to your country and start a life there, I can't believe that you are asking for 20.000 pesos, the legal sistem in Mexico is really wrog and even thogth you pay the money they will not let him out, just try to share the gospel with them but don't give them money, please Atila go back to your country, also please take out the photo of you with the YWAM logo because you are not part of YWAM anymore so please.

I pray that you learnd dicipline, because you need dicipline in your life!!!!

Anonymous said...

I told you that because all the places you been staying in Mexico say the same, you don't like rules and you don't like to somet to others, you need to learnd still to many things, believe me man, we love you but you need to go in God's way and not in your ways!!

Anonymous said...

man, why do you say TRUE STORY? that implies that you are infact telling lie missionaries don't buy this cheap crap, come up with smart idea
my little girl can easily detect this lie
20000 peso ? you better go home
and think about building your future
you are a gifted young man who has lots of potential please stop this games
and hey just pray about your visa electron but don't try to raise funds that way , you know what i mean, huh? love you man, i have been through this kind of life but , believe me it's fake, drugs , smoking .... running after money ... it won't take you anywhere... because it never took me anywhere.. it destroyed me.. thank s to Jesus i got my life back in to the right track so go home

Anonymous said...

Attila my brother, now you are really wrong, simply lost. If you do wrong according to the law, you have to go to prison. God is also supervising the laws on earth. If you steal, you have to give back what you have taken. If you have done sin, you have to confess and ask for forgiveness. What we can do is praying for this guy that he´ll find Jesus and that HE will set him free. Ask for a miracle from God, not from people.

What you think is right or wrong makes no sense here, because Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life. In the bible you can read what is real truth and real life.

We pray Aty, that you´ll find this LIFE!!!

-Matti-

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT SUGGEST ANYONE TO PAY ANYTHING TO THIS ACCOUNT. NOT EVEN 1 PESO.

I SUGGEST YOU ALL TO PRAY FOR THIS LOST BROTHER.