Friday, February 20, 2009

big change...

well...i had to go trough a very difficult time to just dont care about what people say or do...acctualy I care but its not affect me that mutch like before...after Dts it was very hard to do this because we learn there how is right to do things and who is a real christian...now i have to work on:many people contact each other JUST when they need something...they keep in touch JUST when they need something...Im like that also...and I want to ask for forgiveness for all who felt like that with me...because I know that it was like that the most off time...so I have to work on it... and i know that God will help me with it...please pray for me that i will not lose my faith...and that God will provide everything I need to survive and to serve Him...may God bless you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aty my Son, All your sins are forgiven in the name of Jesus and in His holy blood. But not only your sins, all sins in the whole word were cleansed on the cross. We only need to lift our sight upon Jesus and admit that we really need him and his forgiveness. God bless you Aty, be free, be happy!!!

-Matti-