Tuesday, February 3, 2009

working...

well I got a job...I dont got so mutch money but ita better than nothing...we make games...for children and for old people...than yesturday I ha an ideea...to make games related to the bible...but I did not know how to say to my boss about...I dont know him very well...and he dont belive in nothing...but I say to him about my ideea...what could I lose? well he say that he will not do that,he is not against any religion or for it, but...If I want to do it I can do it...so Iwas very happy about it...so I have a lot of work...please pray that God will give me enything I need to make this game...it will be a card game...thanks and may God bless you all

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great :) Go for it, God has imagination and I'm sure he'll provide it to you as much as you need. Blessings, Ulla

Anonymous said...

Halleluja! You can read the bible to get more ideas about what you could make the games for the children. I get to think of Noah and the ark, Mose and the people in the desert, Josef in Egypt, maybe Daniel with the lions, Jonah in the whalefish... then of cours all about Jesus and his life. Anyway keep to the bible. Have a blessed day. -Matti-

Anonymous said...

Great idea Aty! Go for it and take pictures and put on Facebook. It would be nice to see what you
create.

/Eva

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aty how are you?

You haven´t written for a long time. People at Frebe are asking how you are and what you do.

Could you answere these questions that people have asked me.

1. Where do you live?
2. What have you been doing i January?
3. Do you have work?
4. How is your foot?
5. Is the 40€ coming on your account every second week?


Please give us answeres to these questions.
You can also tell us more about your life and faith in Jesus Christ.

Blessings,

-Matti-