Tuesday, April 14, 2009

stil alive...

well I got a job...I had to take a capacity course to got the job and I pass it and I got a special dimploma too...amd it was in spanish...so now im working but it will take a time until I will got money because i have to recruit people to got money...im working human recurses...my spiritualy life its very good...in the last week God talk to me and He want me to plant a church...a free church with no tradicions...I tryed to ignore and say that I cant do this...but I dont have peace...I feel useless if I dont do this...please pray that God will be with me and will provide everything I need to do what He want me to do ...God bless you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With Jesus everything is possible. Ask Him for wisdom. May God help you with your job! Congratulations!

/Eva

Anonymous said...

Yes Aty, We don´t need traditions, but we need Jesus. We need his cross, his body and his blood to survive, get peace and eternal life. It´s only on Him and His true and holy word we can build the church. God bless you!!!

-Matti-