Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hard times...

well I did not write long time a go...hard times...why...I dont understund eather...my life lately its going very strange...well I had to give up everything, my nice flat,my friends and the most important the person who I loved...for what? or for who? I just follow what I felt that God want me to do...and yes I have peace...with this...well I come in Mexico and I was welcomed with almost a hour waiting out og the gate and later find out that I dont have even a place to sleep...no money for rent a room or to eat and alone in a big big country...but I trusted in God and I say that God if He want me here He will provide...and yes He provided not on the moment but He provided...Im still live...but I dont have work,and soon I have to move out from the house where I live because they will sell it...andf yes Im still following God...at least I do my best...what I want to ask you is that please pray and listen to God and if you are really my friends you will help me to rise a little economical not just spiritual...my accunt is 313130-3332590 Attila Szasz Handelsbanken...may God bless you and he will give you back 10 times more

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aty, my son, we have been worried about you. You told us to go to Romania for some days...Thats 2,5 months ago. What happened? Yes, you know we love you. That´s why we gave you a flat, food, clothes, birthdayparty, work and prayed for you every day. I prayed for you right now and God told me this "I will provide him and I will teach him to turn to me and not to people". Just trust in God, he will provide you as he has promised. I will also give you a verse from the bible that helps you to get the real peace: 1.John.1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
We love you! May God bless you!

-Matti-

Anonymous said...

Aty, you know we miss you in home, we don´t know why you leave and we are worrie for you... the children when come to the classes always ask for you, they miss you and pray for you too... and you know if you need something you can come home and we will help you.

You need to be closer to God and trust in him.

*Vet*

Anonymous said...

Proverbs 13

Anonymous said...

Hi Aty; how's it going?

-Matti-