Sunday, July 27, 2008

new quests

well I was 2 days a go to ICC to worship a little...and I believe that God has been send to me a family...well they say to me that they are looking for rent...that this Sunday they will have to leave the apartment where they live before...is a couple with a baby 8 months old...so I call to some "Christian" people who rent their place but I did not have success with them...the problem is that they did not have just half of the rent for now and the rest they could pay after a week...so people even if they are "Christian"get stack when is about the money...how they can live a family with a little child on the street???how we want to save the world if we can not save a family of 3 persons...whatever...im very confused about many things and its only God who give me streinght to go for it...what He want not what people want...so tonight I have been praying for this family and so it came in my mind that I should talk with Patrick...so I talk with him and so we agree that they can stay in the quest room until we find a flat for them...hopefully soon...so please pray for them that God will provide for them a flat...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

atti, you have such a good heart, keep following Jesus as you are...it is really encouraging for me. Albin was here in Constanta, do you remember him? he helped walley and Syrus and Seth way back a long time ago. It was fun to meet him. You take care and be blessed. you are a blessing for many.
Leah

Anonymous said...

Hi Atty!

Just want to say Happy Birthday!
May God bless you not only this day, but every day of your life... and keep giving you His love, peace and joy...

Dulce

Anonymous said...

Hi Aty, what are your plans?

-Matti-