Saturday, January 19, 2008

last day in pachuca

we are here in pachuca until tomorrow...after we will go to mexico city tomorrow morning and we will have some program there and after we are going to guatemala...it was nice here I learn a lot off thinks...when we had a last 2 weeks in dts,we had a 24:7...and than God really has talk to me...In the begginning of the 24:7 a was start to pray for love,peace,wisdom,joy and God really give me all Off this,and everybody was wondering whats happend with me...because I was full with joy,love,I had peace, and I was talk about thinks what normally I had no ideea about it...it was like this the whole week...so God really put in my heart this thinks...I also pray´d that He will say to me what is my calling what I have to do...so He say that my task is that I have to talk to people about His love, but I say that I´m a nobody,I cant talk,I have no money,and that nobody will listen to me...but I got an answer for all of this through some bible verses...He say that Im not a nobody in His eyes,and that He will put the worlds in my mouth,and He will provide for everything what I need,and that its the people choice If they want to listen or not...so it was a surprize for me...a big one...and all this is true...Im a somebody,maeby not in people eyes, every time when I had to talk about Him I never write notes,I did not think what I will say eather, but I have been talking about thinks what I even dont know about,He has provide everything what I need until now...so its wonderfull...so please pray for me that He will give me more off His love,peace,wisdom and joy because If I dont have I can´t give....I will pray that you will have also...without you cant do so mutch thinks...thanks and may God bless you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing all this Attila. I can really see how God is working in you and how he opens your eyes and gives you joy, hope, love and peace. Stay close to God and he will give you everything. And be patient with the people like Jesus has been patient to you. Like Jesus saved you from your sins and your old life, He (God) can save anybody from their bad life and give them love, peace and Holy Spirit. God loves you and he have given you the keys to forgive people. Preach for the people that they are doing WRONG, but that Jesus FORGIVE them their sins.

Greetings from us all here in Helsinki. Elin and Joel proudly tells people that Attila is in Mexico talking about Jesus.

Greetings from all my family, mum and dad and my brothers and their families.

We missed you at my birthdayparty today.

God bless you!