Saturday, January 19, 2008

back again




back again...we were in some village where is no internet...but it was almost nice...it was nice because we were to some people houses and we pray for them and they where very happy...and so we had a meeting with some teachers also and the we share about finnish study(exept me...I have no ideea about)...and so I hade a lot off experience about life...I just realize that the people who they are christian,they judge more than those who are not...and some people think that if we are in Dts we are perfect,at least thats what they expect...but it was not easy for me that until I realize that if I concentrate on what people think,than i will go down...very down...so I have to concentrate on what God think about me and what He want me to do...but its not easy when you are surrounded by people almost every time...

No comments: