Tuesday, June 2, 2009

forgiveness...

I decidet that I will write her not just the nice thinks...to write all what is happening with me...the forgiveness is our choice...i know there are many people out there from who I ask forgiveness and they cant...why?well is not easy...but is possible...I forgive my step father who destroy my young life... there are many of you who say they loves me and that they are my friends...well I dont see no one of them to ask me if I have something to eat at last...than I dont see how they could be my friends or love me...whatever...Im on my way to close in to my box...its not my fault...maeby some of it...but yes I can live with God peacefully...its more easyer...than to fight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"there are many of you who say they loves me and that they are my friends...well I dont see no one of them to ask me if I have something to eat at last...than I dont see how they could be my friends or love me..."

Aty, it´s not about what they have done to you (that´s teir problem). It´s all about what you want to do to them. Do you forgive them or do you stay angry and sad? God only looks at your heart when he decides about your life. How you have lived, loved and been following Gods commandments. When he looks at you, he does not care what others have done to you, only what YOU have done to them. Do you love them or hate them? Do you forgive them or do you not? Jesus has forgiven us all, both them and us, you and me, so why should we stay angry?

Let the holy Spirit fill you with love and forgiveness.

I forgive you Aty, all you have done, in the name of Jesus Christ and his blood. I love you only because i know Jesus has loved me first.

-Matti-