Thursday, May 14, 2009

easy to talk hard to do...

I think that there is a misunderstanding...I did not say that I want to do it by my self...if you read it again you will see that it says that I will pray that God will lead me to the right people to do His work...people who is not just believe in Jesus but they want to serve him also... The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.And maybe I don't know much from the Bible but I know what He want from me...and I think many of you know also...but just to know and believe its not enough we must do what He want from us too...and the commandments its not just about don't do this or that its says also about to do this or do that...because brothers and sisters we are focusing more on what to not do than on what to do...I want to ask for forgiveness from all of you who felt that I judge him or her...sometime I'm too direct...may God bless you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Aty, we love you and forgive you. Jesus says: "Do not sin anymore."

-Matti-