Saturday, May 9, 2009

the big vision

i know that many of you will say that I'm crazy or who Im to do this but let me say that everything is possible for God...I'm just a tool...many of you know that I get to know Jesus in a very big congregation in Hungary Budapest...you can see this church on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSojYHOpDw well this is my vision:to plant a church and it will became like this...where everybody is welcome no matter of what religion,color,country,social status they have...and they are free to expres them self in any way like they clap they hands they can dance they can scream they can sing with all instruments...no traditions...where the people will be united and help each other in all necesities same spirytual and material...
now I know that you say that this is a dream which many of you I know that you want become truth...so dont give up on your dreams...remember for God is EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE!!!so my brothers and systers please pray that God will give the wisdom,love,peace,pacience and the right people to do His work...God bless you all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...where everybody is welcome no matter of what religion, color, country, social status they have...

Attila you can not mix religions. You can not have a church together with people who don´t believe in Jesus as their saviour. The bible says that nobody will come to the Father (to heaven) if they don´t have Jesus. Of course they are all welcome also in my church, but only because I want to teach them about Jesus and lead them to Him who is the Way, the Truth and Life, Jesus Christ. That´s what Outreach is about! You cannot start a church if you don´t even know the Truth yourself.

Be blessed and may God lead you on His ways.

attila said...

well i dont want to mix religions...I was catholic and now I follow Jesus...and there is many people who dont know about Jesus just because the churches dont want to mix religions...and yes with God I can do anything...what I need is faith no religion...and is truth that I dont know the whole bible but what I know I will put in practice...and what I dont know I will by reading the Bible...and I belive that God will talk to other people also who wnat to serve Him with all theur heart...and the religion is what separate us most...If you see everything and everybody with the love of God you will see different

Anonymous said...

I´m not sure if you even know what the word religion means. Religion and religiouse has nothing to do with each other. A religion is churches who belives they will get saved in the same way through the same God. I´ll give you some examples. One religion is:
1. Christianity, people who believe that they´ll get saved by Jesus Christ. To this religion belongs, Catolics, Orthodox, Lutherans, Pentecostals, Baptists...
2. Jewes: They believe in one God, whose Son has not come yet.
3. Hindus
4. Buddhists
5. New Age

You can not mix these different ways to believe, because Jesus is the only way.

Faith on the other hand is not to be religiose, but to have a relation with the living God himself, listen, trust and obey.

-Matti-

Ps. Catolics should also follow Jesus!