Tuesday, January 13, 2009

open up...

well the time im here in Guatemala Ywam base I just find out how closed I am...and how far from God...so the time i will spend here at the base it will help me to refresh my mind my spirit and my relationship with God...and to have peace joy and the love of God again more than before...so please pray that all this will be done before I will go where He sending me to serve Him...because without all this all I do it worth nothing...thanx and God bless you all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What great things are happening Ati! This makes me happy! I am praying for a chance to work with Kids in an orphanage too- here in Constanta. Please pray for me! And God bless you as you give out the love you have found in Jesus. There is no greater gift :) its so good to hear you are doing good. More blessings for you!
leah

Anonymous said...

Always praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to God, He´s the one who have given you the visdom and strengthened your faith. We are praying for you here in Helsinki.

-Matti-