Wednesday, January 7, 2009

happy new year...

well I wish a happy new year for all of you...God in this early beggeining of the year have great plans for me...unexpected...well I will go to Guatemala to work in a an orphanage...I will stay at the Ywam base couple of days to raise my faith and make the best connection with God...I dont know if I will have internet there because its a village...but please pray for me for my healt,streinght,passion for christ and what you want more:) for serve God how He want me to serve Him not me or anybody...may God bless you all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halleluja, God is good. We know that God has plans for you, but first He has to mould you to his obeying servant. He can not use you if you don´t want to do what He wants you to do. Stay close to God, read the Word and pray a lot. May God bless you. We´ll pray for you.

-Matti-

Unknown said...

Great to hear, Attila!
Be blessed and take care.

I'll pray for you.
Happy New Year!!!
-Hanna