Friday, February 8, 2008

the reason

why I live the school...there is many reasons...in the school in rovaniemi in last 2 weeks I got a little fire...to do something...not just pray but also to do it...and that fire I belive that its from God...but many thinks in the outrich just put water on the fire...at least thats what I feel´t...because there was many thinks that stop me to do what I feel´t that God want me to do...and I got more discouraging...so I pray about and we decided that its better If I live...I dont agree with many thinks in here...and I cant just stay...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that´s how the diciples also felt when they had been out preachin and healing people. When they came back to Jesus they were full of fire and wanted more. Do you know what Jesus said to them? Let´s go up in the mountains and just be close to God. God wants us to seek him when we´ve got this fire. Otherwise we´ll easily just make our own fire. So I think it was this you experienced in Nicaragua. God calls you to stay close to him, pray and read the bible. Don´t go down from the mountain before Jesus let you go. Don´t make your own fire.

People are praying for you all around the world, in Finland, Etiophia, Mexico, Sweden, Norway, Nicaragua, Guatemala. Just stay close to God, and let him give you the real fire, the holy Spirit.