Saturday, March 1, 2008

hard week

it was a very hard week for me...It was not easy to stay here...I was want to go back to Finnland but I felt that God want me to do something here...so I will be here for a while...to serve God...not in holyday...here its not realy a place for holyday...but I miss you all,but If I want to serve God I have to lay down my right what its not easy...here they dont have outrich at all...on this I work now...and I realy need your support...Im with God but otherwise alone...hope you understund...and please pray for me...may God bless you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pray for you in Frebe every sunday. God will take care of you.
God bless you!

Anonymous said...

How are you doing? How was your preaching in the prison? Had the prisoners read their bibles? Please tell us what you are planning.

We had very blessed services in Helsinki this weekend. God talked to us his clean gospel, like living water and lifegiving bread. We thank Him for every word.