Sunday, January 13, 2008


we were in some village and we play football...and I play also...very starnge,because the doctor say that it will be impossible to run because my foot...but after almost 6 months I run again! and I play football..that´s amazing...Im happy to see that for God nothing is imposibble...so we play football with some youth there and we will go again to do something else also...last night we were to the center with hot chocolate and it was very nice...I speak spanish again...I dont knoe from where I know ,but we understund each other...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes God is good. I have always been sure that you will run again. All the time I have been waiting that you will play football again. Now I can thank him and praise him. God is good!

Please read my email carefully (: